Mike listened to our needs and produced quality documents to support the use of a Skills Audit, Code of Conduct and Governing Body Self Evaluation toolkit that were designed to support the Governors of Church of England/ Methodist schools in their pursuit of up to date excellence. These were accompanied by inspirational training sessions to deliver the toolkits to Governors, chairs and headteachers. The feed back has been massively positive as we look to develop effective Governing Bodies/ Boards within the Diocese.
Comments from Coventry Diocese 2015 Conference
- Thank you, good pace, good venue easy to listen to speaker.
- Main speaker [Mike] was excellent – a good mix of information and practical innovative ideas.
- Very inspiring a lot to think about and pass on.
- Inspiring and supportive
- I need to ask more questions… this course has renewed my determination.
- Stimulating and though provoking – thank you.
“Mike Simmonds (GO Ministries) was the highlight of our Annual Governors Conference. His lively and dynamic presentational skills really engaged a large audience of governors to reflect about the exciting opportunities and challenges they face in this ever changing educational world. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience to support schools to develop outstanding governance from a Christian perspective. I whole heartedly recommend Mike Simmonds to other Dioceses. His presentations are thought-provoking and inspirational! Mike is returning to our Diocese to lead more training this year.”